If you do not immediately fulfil the entry requirements for a three-year undergraduate degree programme you can apply to enroll onto the EDULINK International Foundation Programme. This programme permits successful students to enroll directly onto a full degree programme without A/Levels or pending results in O/Levels.
EDULINK International Foundation Programme is 9 month intensive programme designed to prepare you for undergraduate studies. The syllabus has been tailored to provide you with the skills and experience needed for success, with an emphasis on English and Mathematics along with specialised subject areas depending on your career ambitions. Specialised subjects currently include preparation for Computer Studies, but the number of subject areas are being increased year upon year to cater to student needs.
After successfully completing the EDULINK International Foundation Programme in IT, you will be eligible to enroll into the BSc (Hons) Computing from the University of Northampton, SQA Computer Science, Advanced Diploma in Information Security & Ethical Hacking and Advanced Diploma in Multimedia & Animation
The aims of the programme
– To prepare you for an undergraduate degree course
– To improve your English to a level equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
– To provide you with the study skills for successful learning.
– To provide you with the Mathematics skills for studying IT or business.
– To provide you with the critical inquiry and independent learning skills.
Applicants for this programme are required to have:
– Successfully completed O/Level examinations (5 credit passes which include Mathematics and English)
– To be at least 16 years old
– Students who haven’t passed O/Level English language should obtain at least 4.5 points from IELTS (not applicable for the students who did O/Level in English medium)
Upon successful completion, students can join The University of Greenwich, The University of Northampton, SQA Higher National Diploma in Business or APTECH Advanced Diploma in Information Security and Ethical Hacking or APTECH Advanced Diploma in Multimedia and Animation.